Fortunately, the conference venue, Awaji international conference center was not damaged.
EPM2018 will take place as planned.
- September 21, 2018
- Tentative Program has been released.
Program at a glance has been updated.
- September 18, 2018
- Social Program/Excursion has been released.
- September 7, 2018
- Schedule at a glance has been released.
Guidelines for Presenters/Chairs has been posted.
- June 15, 2018
- Hotel Booking is available.
- June 8, 2018
- Scientific Program has been posted.
- May 24, 2018
- Early Bird Registration has been extended to May 27, 2018
- May 1, 2018
- Early Bird Registration has been extended to May 21, 2018.
- April 6, 2018
- Supporting/Cooperating Organization has been posted.
- February 15, 2018
- Registration has opened.
Abstract submission deadline has extended to February 28, 2018.
- January 30, 2018
- Abstract submission deadline has extended to February 13, 2018.
- December 21, 2017
- Registration Guideline has been posted.
- December 1, 2017
- Call for Papers has opened.
2nd Announcement and Call for Papers has been posted.
- June 20, 2017
- 1st Announcement has been posted.
- June 5, 2017
- Website has opened.
Welcome to the 9th EPM symposium
Electromagnetic Processing of Materials (EPM) has been widely applied for improving properties of materials and it is also expected to be extended to various materials processes due to unique advantages of electromagnetic interactions. This symposium is traditionally open for any kind of materials processing involving electric and / or magnetic fields. It brings together leading academics, researchers and engineers from industry, and commercial software developers.
The series of EPM symposiums was initiated in 1994 by Prof. S. Asai (Japan) and Prof. M. Garnier (France). It takes place every three years alternating between Europe and Asia (Nagoya 1994, Paris 1997, Nagoya 2000, Lyon 2003, Sendai 2006, Dresden 2009, Beijing 2012, Cannes 2015). The 9th EPM symposium will be held at Awaji Yumebutai international conference center (Awaji Island, Hyogo, Japan), which has easy access from Kansai international airport, Shin-Kobe station (super-express trains), downtown of Kobe (20 km), Osaka (40 km) and Kyoto (70 km).
We look forward to welcoming you in Awaji Island, Hyogo, Japan.
The EPM2018 Organizing Committee